Meelight is a feeding and care night light that gives” the right kind of light”- a soft golden glow, minimising stimulating blue light, helping your baby or child to fall asleep faster.
A single button turns Meelight on and off and allows you to choose three different brightness levels or select the timer. It has a built-in rechargeable battery and will let you know by flashing when it needs charging.
Meeclip provides a clever and secure way to attach your Meelight to clothing to aid feeding at night, giving you light without shadows exactly where you need it.
Meelight attaches easily to the charging base for quick recharging. Simply connect the charging base to the included USB cable and adapter and Meelight charges in approx. 1 hour.
- Timer – Meelight has a built-in timer that will shut off the light after 30 minutes on the medium and high light levels. On the lowest light level Meelight can be used with the timer or left on continuously.
- Dimmable – Meelight is dimmable with three light levels; the lowest is just right to see to feed and care for your baby without over-stimulating and the highest is perfect to change a nappy or even read a book.
- Wearable – Meelight goes where you go; using the included Meeclip, your Meelight can be easily attached to your clothing so you can see to do the job in hand and have your hands free at the same time!
- Simple to Use – Meelight not only looks great but its simple one-button design makes it super easy to use in the dark. Perfect for those sleep-deprived night-time wakings!
- Rechargeable – Meelight recharges in approximately 1 hour when placed on the charging base. On the lowest light level, Meelight will keep going for more than 48 hours of continuous use before needing a charge.
- Please remember, Meelight is not a toy – never allow a baby or child to play with the light, charging base, Meeclip, USB lead or adapter.
- All product parts and packaging should be kept out of or away from a child’s reach.
- Keep all cables out of reach and away from babies and children as they can be a strangulation hazard – the charging base should be placed at least 1 metre from a baby’s cot or child’s bed.
- Do not sleep whilst wearing the Meelight or Meeclip.
- Do not allow your baby to teethe on the Meelight or put any product parts in their mouth.