The benefits of side-sleeping:
- Helps your newborn adjust to sleep/waking times
- Assists mothers with breastfeeding
- Reassuring for both parent and child
- Strengthens bond between parent and child
- Sleeping in same room but not same bed reduces risk of SIDS
The Next2Me can be used as both a close sleeping and standard crib and can be detached from the parents’ bed and progressively moved away as your little one becomes more independent, and later in the child’s room.
This crib is height adjustable through 6 different levels and can even be used inclined to assist with baby’s congestion and reflux.
- Soft padding for maximum comfort
- Includes soft mattress with removable, washable lining
- User friendly height adjustment will adjust to most beds
- Includes 2 wheels with brakes for extra manoeuvrability
- Feet fold to allow crib to move up close to the frame and mattress
- Simple to assemble and use
- Easy to transport in the included storage bag
- Easy to attach and remove from parents’ bed with 2 fastening straps provided