- The all-new Baby Carrier One from Baby Bjorn has had a complete redesign and is now more comfortable, for both parent and baby, than ever before.
- The Baby Bjorn Carrier One offers 4 front and back carrying positions – there are two height positions. You use the upper height position from newborn (at least 3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the correct position, close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
- The wide, fully adjustable seat area ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips and the luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
- The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and good baby wearing ergonomics. The latest version of Baby Carrier One is even softer and more pliable, so it’s easy for you to feel if your baby is sitting in a natural position.
- The adjustable head support protects your newborn and gives the correct support until your baby is able to hold their head up unaided. You can also keep the head support unfolded when your baby is older and is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. You can easily fold it up or down and adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
- As your child grows heavier, back carrying in the baby carrier will be a more comfortable option for you. It is recommended that you only start to carry your child on your back at 12 months +